Skin Script Rx Glycolic Cleanser
The Glycolic Cleanser is a foamy cleanser infused with a combination of alpha hydroxy acids. It renews the skin by removing the uppermost layer of dead skin cells to reveal a bright, smooth skin surface.
- Refines and renews skin
- Lessens the appearance of wrinkles and acne scars
- Brightens and invigorates the skin
- Enhances cell turnover
Recommended Skin Types:
Acne and aging skin
- Sodium C-14-16 Olefin Sulfonate is a gentle foaming agent derived from coconuts.
- 17% Glycolic Acid is an alpha hydroxy acid that exfoliates to reduce keratinized skin and promote collagen growth to diminish wrinkles. It promotes resurfacing to refine skin texture.
- Malic Acid is a supportive alpha hydroxy acid that promotes cellular growth and renewal.
- Tartaric Acid is an alpha hydroxy acid that softens and removes keratinization on the skin.
- Alpha-Arbutin is from the bearberry plant and is a non-irritating skin brightener.
Tips for Use:
- This product is not designed to be a primary cleanser or a makeup remover and should not be used on the eyes.
- Leave the cleanser on the skin 30-45 seconds for best results. Remove completely with water.
Cancellation, Return & Refund Policy
- For cancellations, please call us immediately.
- Eligible products may be returned within 30 days of delivery to the customer.
- Products must be returned sealed, unopened, and in re-sellable condition in order to receive an exchange, store credit, or refund.
- Shipping is a consumer cost and will not be refunded.
- All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee in addition to the cost of shipping.
- Products cannot be returned due to allergic reaction.
- All sales on clearance items are final and not eligible for return.
- All return correspondence is conducted via email.
- Please allow 5 business days to process your return.
- Returns will not be processed until products are returned.