Skin Script Rx Beta-Carotene/Papain Renewal Serum
The Beta-Carotene/Papain Renewal Serum offers a mild exfoliation for sensitive skin. It has natural ingredients.
- Improves skin barrier integrity by balancing surface lipids.
- Exfoliates to minimize acne and/or impacted pores
- Exfoliates to less the appearance of visible wrinkles
- Provides anti-inflammatory like benefits
Recommended Skin Types:
All skin types
- Olivem is a combination of fatty acids that restores and maintains the integrity of the skin barrier.
- Beta-Carotene (D) is an orange pigment found in many plants. IT is a very stable antioxidant and is a precursor to Vitamin A.
- X-pressin 1% is Papain, an enzyme derived from papayas. It digests keratin proteins to help accelerate exfoliation leaving the skin softer and smoother.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice provides pain relieving properties to reduce discomfort associated with acne.
- Rosmarinyl Glucoside soothes inflammation and prevents degradation of extra cellular matrix.
- Allantoin improves moisture retention, soothes and normalizes the skin, stimulates tissue growth and provides anti-inflammatory-like benefits.
Tips for Use:
- Apply the Beta -Carotene/Papain Renewal Serum to the face, neck and chest every night after cleansing and/or exfoliating.
- Apply moisturizer over the serum.
Cancellation, Return & Refund Policy
- For cancellations, please call us immediately.
- Eligible products may be returned within 30 days of delivery to the customer.
- Products must be returned sealed, unopened, and in re-sellable condition in order to receive an exchange, store credit, or refund.
- Shipping is a consumer cost and will not be refunded.
- All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee in addition to the cost of shipping.
- Products cannot be returned due to allergic reaction.
- All sales on clearance items are final and not eligible for return.
- All return correspondence is conducted via email.
- Please allow 5 business days to process your return.
- Returns will not be processed until products are returned.