Skin Script Rx Vitamin C Green Tea Serum
The Vitamin C Green Tea Serum restores and revitalizes the skin with antioxidants and peptides. It nourishes and supplements the skin with moisture and vitamins for ultimate results. The L-ascorbic acid is encapsulated with Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin to preserve shelf life.
- Lessens the appearance of wrinkles
- Brightens and tones the tissue
- Encourages fibroblast activity
Recommended Skin Types:
All skin types in need of protection and anti-aging care
- 10% L-ascorbic Acid is a water soluble Vitamin C that protects cells from oxidative damage, assists in collagen formation, and strengthens capillaries and cell walls. It is an antioxidant and encourages protein production by supporting processes that support healthy collagen and elastin fibers.
- 3% Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate is a water soluble derivative of Vitamin C. It is an antioxidant and stimulates collagen production and melanin inhibiting properties.
- 2% Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate is a stable, oil soluble form of Vitamin C. It is an antioxidant and offers UV protection, skin lightening, MMP inhibition, DNA protection, and collagen synthesis and protection.
- Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract inhibits the growth of destructive bacteria. It provides bacteriostatic benefit (keeps healthy bacteria present) and is an antioxidant with repairing properties that limit damaged tissues.
- Snap-8TM (Acetyl Octapeptide-3) is a peptide that alleviates wrinkles caused in expression zones such as the forehead and eye zone. It reduces wrinkle depth, smoothes, and promotes an even tissue.
- Tocopheryl Acetate is a natural form of stable Vitamin E and is a potent oil-soluble antioxidant.
- Ubiquinone (CoQ10) is known as the most efficient manner to protect the skin from lipid peroxidation. It reduces wrinkle depth, assists in copper utilization to repair wounds such as wrinkles, and provides heightened ROS protection.
Tips for use:
- Apply in the morning after toning. Apply moisturizer on top.
- You can mix the Vitamin C Green Tea Serum with the Ageless Skin Hydrating Serum and apply it as one step.
- Use within 2 – 3 months after opening as natural Vitamin C can oxidize.
Cancellation, Refund & Return Policies
- For cancellations, please call us immediately.
- Eligible products may be returned within 30 days of delivery to the customer.
- Products must be returned sealed, unopened, and in re-sellable condition in order to receive an exchange, store credit, or refund.
- Shipping is a consumer cost and will not be refunded.
- All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee in addition to the cost of shipping.
- Products cannot be returned due to allergic reaction.
- All sales on clearance items are final and not eligible for return.
- All return correspondence is conducted via email.
- Please allow 5 business days to process your return.
- Returns will not be processed until products are returned.